LONDON, GREATER LONDON, UK, September 26, 2017 /EINPresswire.com/ — Growing demand for ethanol as fuel makes Asia the most attractive market for foreign investments according to the recently published “Ethyl Alcohol and Other organic Chemicals Market Global Report 2017” published by The Business Research Company (TBRC). According to the analysis in the report, Asia is projected to see a stable growth in the forecast period from 2016 to 2020. Asia ethyl alcohol and other basic inorganic chemicals was accounted for almost a half of the global market, valuing at $204 billion in 2016. By 2020 the market is expected to grow to almost $300 billion. The market is mostly driven. the transportation and pharmaceuticals industries in China and India. One reason frequently cited for India’s growing interest in ethanol is a renewed commitment at governmental level towards using biofuels. India’s mandate has been in place for a decade already, with the current target at 10% by 2020 (http://blogs.platts.com/2016/07/15/india-next-big-thing-asian-ethanol/). Other Asian countries such as Thailand and the Philippines are at the forefront of the ethanol production and consumption (as a percentage of total fuel oil use) in Asia (http://www.bmiresearch.com/articles/asias-up-and-coming-ethanol-sector-0).
Ethyl alcohol and other basic organic chemicals are a broad class of substances containing carbon and its derivatives. Many of these chemicals contain hydrogen with or without oxygen, nitrogen, sulfur, phosphorus, and other elements. They exist in either carbon chain or a carbon ring form (https://www.hon.ch/HONselect/Selection/D02.html). Acetic acid, methanol, ethyl alcohol, formaldehyde, citric acid, aromatic polymers and other basic organic chemicals are part of this segment and find their applications in drugs, pesticides, plastics, cosmetics and other products.
Another region which has a potential to grow and provide investors with benefits is Middle East and Africa. The ethyl alcohol and other basic inorganic market was valued at $3 billion in 2016. Following the forecast growth of 5.5% projected by TBRC, the market is expected to reach $3.7 billion by 2020 mostly driven by the transportation industry where ethanol, which production in Africa has rapidly increased since 2000 and continues increasing, is used as fuel.
To be one step ahead competitors in the basic organic chemicals sector, TBRC recommends to invest in technologies and processes to derive chemicals from pine as there is a noticeable growth in pine derived chemical market. Demand for pine-derived chemicals is growing rapidly in most countries. Tall oil fatty acid (TOFA), tall oil rosin (TOR), gum rosin, sterols, and pitch are the various pine derived chemicals. Pine-derived chemicals help companies to reduce carbon and avoid use of fossil fuels. They are used in printing inks, adhesives, paints, coatings, paper making additives, chewing gum, and food additive to reduce cholesterol. The pine-derived chemicals market is projected to reach $4.8 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of around 4.7 % from 2015 to 2020 (http://www.marketsandmarkets.com/Market-Reports/pine-derived-chemicals-market-36161841.html).
Where to Learn More
Read Ethyl Alcohol and Other Organic Chemicals Market Global Report 2017 from The Business Research Company for information on the following:
Markets covered: Synthetic Sweeteners, Plasticizers Manufacturing, Ethyl Alcohol Manufacturing, Silicone (except resins) Manufacturing, Fatty Acids Manufacturing, Gum and Wood Chemicals Manufacturing
Companies mentioned: Archer Daniels Midland Co., Dow Corning, Celanese
Countries: China, India, Japan, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, USA, Brazil
Regions: Asia, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, Expenditure Per Capita, Chemicals Indicators Comparison, Chemicals Enterprise And Employee Comparison, Energy Consumption In The Chemicals Industry, Chemicals Industry International Trade And Production.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Interested to know more? Here is a full scope of Chemicals Market reports to explore:
1. Chemicals Market Global Report 2017 (https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/chemicals-market-global-report-2017/)
2. Adhesives Market Global Report 2017 (https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/adhesives-market-global-report-2017/)
3. Petrochemicals Market Global Report 2017 (https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/petrochemicals-market-global-report-2017/)
4. Fertilizer Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/fertilizer-market-global-report-2017/)
5. Toiletries Market Global Report 2017 (https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/toiletries-market-global-report-2017/)
6. Industrial Gas Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/industrial-gas-market-global-report-2017/)
7. Paints And Coatings Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/paints-coatings-market-global-report-2017/)
8. Pesticide And Other Agricultural Chemicals Market Global Report 2017 (https://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/pesticide-agricultural-chemicals-market-global-report-2017/)
9. Plastic Materials And Resins Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/plastic-materials-resins-market-global-report-2017/)
10. Printing Inks Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/printing-inks-market-global-report-2017/)
11. Soap And Cleaning Compounds Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/soap-cleaning-compounds-market-global-report-2017/)
12. Synthetic Dye And Pigment Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/synthetic-dye-pigment-market-global-report-2017/)
13. Synthetic Rubber And Fibers Market Global Report 2017 (http://www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com/our-research/chemicals/synthetic-rubber-fibers-market-global-report-2017/)
About The Business Research Company
Visit TheBusinesResearchCompany.com. The Business Research Company is a market research and intelligence company which excels in company, market and consumer research. It has research professionals at its office in the UK, India, and the US as well a network of trained researchers globally. It has specialist consultants in a wide range of industries including manufacturing, healthcare, financial services and technology. The Business Research Company’s management have more than 20 years of varied business research experience. They have delivered hundreds of research projects to the senior management of some of the world’s largest organizations. The Business Research Company’s Consultant have master’s qualifications from top institutes and include MBAs, MSCs, CFAs and CAs. The Business Research Company’s Consultants gain training and qualifications from the market Research Society and are trained in advanced research practices, techniques, and ethics.
The Business Research Company
+44 744 3439350
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire